Submissions are closed for 2016.
If you have submitted a film for consideration, the festival's selections for this year will be announced May 16.
The following provides general submission information for the Web Originals section:
- Entrants must submit two original episodes of the Web series for consideration (as one file)
- Running Time: Each episode must be no more than 10 minutes in length
- Writer, Director, Producer (if 1 sole producer only) must be of African descent OR must tell a story of the Black experience of feature a person of African descent in a leading role
- Must be produced post January 1, 2015
- All genres accepted: animation, drama, comedy, documentary style, reality based etc.
- Please note there is a submission fee of $45
- Submissions must be received no later than the March 20 deadline